Effective, easily added to food, and safe, HK L-137 containing food ingredient Immuno-LP20 is an outstanding product, developed by House Wellness Foods to improve immune balance

Immuno-LP20 Contains 20% HK L-137
HK L-137: The Foundation of Immuno-LP20

HK L-137: The Foundation of Immuno-LP20

Built upon knowledge both ancient and currently undergoing renewed and intense scientific scrutiny, HK L-137 is Lactobacillus plantarum; heat-killed to advance its properties; first isolated from narezushi, a source of nutrition in Southeast Asia from ages past that owes its benefit to a precise process of fermentation. Immuno-LP20 is 20% HK L-137, and the remaining 80% dextrin.

Approaches Supporting Immunity on Four Fronts

The HK stands for heat-killed. Why?

Heat-treated, nonviable HK L-137 is more resistant to severe external conditions, such as high temperatures, and can be stored with no decrease in effectiveness over time. Moreover, it is unaffected by contact with digestive juices, giving it utmost bioavailability.

SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER THAN OTHER DIETARY MICROORGANISMS
Immuno-LP20 is a truly immunobiotic ingredient

Immuno or Pro? What is the difference?

Microorganisms that improve intestinal flora are called probiotics; similarly, microorganisms that improve immune functions are called immunobiotics. Immuno-LP20 is a truly immunobiotic ingredient that differs from common probiotics. In our clinical study, Immuno-LP20 has demonstrated superior activity to induce IL-12 production compared to other lactobacilli.

Immuno-LP20 Key Features

Efficacy

Safety

Stability

✓ Supports immunity  ✓ Prevents URTI  ✓ Ameliorates periodontal pocket depth  ✓ Anti-inflammatory  ✓ Accelerates production of skin health-enhancing hyaluronic acid

✓ Supports immunity

✓ Prevents URTI

✓ Ameliorates periodontal pocket depth

✓ Anti-inflammatory

✓ Accelerates production of skin health-enhancing hyaluronic acid

✓ A rigorously-earned reputation for safety, effectiveness  ✓ Used by millions since the start of the century  ✓ U.S. S/A GRAS status since 2009

✓ A rigorously-earned reputation for safety, effectiveness

✓ Used by millions since the start of the century

✓ U.S. S/A GRAS status since 2009

✓ Stable even at room temperature  ✓ Easy handling and wide application

✓ Stable even at room temperature

✓ Easy handling and wide application

Contact Us Today

Receive clinical study and find out how Immuno-LP20 can be used in various applications

✓ Characteristics of HK L-137 / Immuno-LP20
✓ Clinical study data
✓ Safety and stability data

*Indicates a required field

Various Applications

Immuno-LP20 can be easily added to a wide variety of foods and supplements. Here are a few examples.

Reviewed by the world's leading

Media and Press

https://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/
https://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/
https://www.nutraceuticalsworld.com/